Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snow a little late

Normally January, February, and March seem to drag by as I anxiously await the suns reappearance. This month has been filled with too many events and activities to count. Here are a few of them Sarah's baby shower (I planned), a recipe exchange (I helped plan), Autry's brithday party, Randy's birthday and party, other baby showers, planning and going on a women's retreat, homeschooling, Randy coaching little league and Highschool JV baseball, Sarah's twins being born...
Needless to say it has been a crazy last three months. I am sure there were other things in there that I forgot. January and February were way busier for us than the Holidays. In the middle of it we had some snow. Randy works in Washougal and he has had a lot of snow days this year even though we have only had snow once or twice here in Beaverton.











No comments: