Friday, September 05, 2008

McCain 2008

I am a dork and can't help but getting sucked in to the presidential campaign. I am very big on protecting the environment. I am a registered independent because I do not want to fully align myself with either party. Here is a quote from Sarah Palin which sums up why I am voting for McCain.



She went on to list her accomplishments and mentioned how governors can unite to support oil drilling to help the country become energy independent–as she did in Alaska, “Governors in many states have an opportunity to help our country to escape its dangerous dependence on foreign sources of energy and I’m proud to say that there in Alaska we have so much to contribute, so much to produce and supply to the rest of the U.S. that Alaska will play a major part in energy policy that has thus far been lacking in our country,” Palin said, “This is all about energy independence and all about national security.”

(I should add that this is a message from Emilie, because Randy refuses to get wrapped up in any of this)

No comments: