Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Day After...

They campout was fun the day that followed was a little rough. Adelaide and Claire were super tired all day. Claire cried the entire way through dinner. She was eating a hot dog and she was sobbing that she wanted it red. I have no idea what this means. I kept offering her ketchup but this isn't what she wanted. Needless to say she went to bed immediately after dinner and feel asleep almost instantly.
On another note Autry and I went on a date to play memory. Autry would have won, but I had a late run that pulled me into the lead. Being pregnant has killed my brain. I would look at a card, know that I had seen it before but have no idea where. I would also flip over two cards and not be able to remember what they were when I flipped them back over. I beat a four year old in memory by only one match.


Everyone was a little tired yesterday after sleeping outside :)

No comments: