Sunday, June 27, 2010

Claire Bear is 3!!!!




Clarabelle turned 3 years old today. I can hardly believe my little baby girl is 3. I remember being so excited that we were going to have a little girl, and to be able to buy pink things. Now some days i wish I could buy something besides pink (sometimes I can get away with purple)
Claire is my little girly girl. She wants to pick out her clothes every day, loves shoes, and everything pink. She also loves monkeys, princesses, and anything to do with Lucy in Narnia. The majority of her day is spent pretending that she is in Narnia. She makes me laugh every day with her cuteness. She is always coming up with the funniest things to say. The other day we drove out to hood river and were watching the kite boarders, Clarabelle's response to this was, "Holy Moly Cow!" Claire's best friends are her brother and sister. She goes in between the two of them playing all day. We are so thankful for our little Claire Bear!

No comments: